Starting at $214 per night / $1,285 per week
Beautiful home nestled in the jungle with panoramic ocean views. Infinity pool with beautiful sunsets from atop the hill and daily visits from toucans, monkeys and iguanas. Bedrooms and common areas are spacious and comfortable. Full kitchen. Easy to escape reality in the peaceful, natural setting, yet the property has many modern amenities like wireless Internet, cable, and laundry. Only a little more than a kilometer to the beach that is perfect for those looking to relax or those looking to surf, and just a few kilometers from the town of Dominical, which provides markets, surfboard rentals, nightlife, several great restaurants, and a great community atmosphere.
Located on Costa Rica’s amazingly beautiful South Pacific coastline,the small village of Dominical is a hidden paradise with something for everyone. There are shops, restaurants, bars, hotels, and some amazing natural scenery and adventures. Dominical is known to have some of the best surf in the country, but it also has easy access to two amazing national parks (Manuel Antonio and Marino Ballena), some breathtaking waterfalls, great rivers for rafting, and many other great natural adventure tours. With its stunning backdrop of lush green forests and palm tress, this beach is also a great place to bird watch or take a canopy tour of the surrounding locale. There are many other outdoor activities to take part in while in the Dominical area such as hiking, horseback riding, ATV tours, snorkeling trips and kayaking.
Villa Roselare is perfectly located just a short drive up the mountain from the main road, thus close to town, restaurants, and beaches, but conveniently hidden to have privacy, tranquility and abundant wildlife. It is only a 10 minute drive to the main Dominical town, and is a short 3 minute drive to Playa Dominicalito (great surf!) and surrounding restaurants, and bars.
- Amenities Living space including covered balconies: 2.75 private acres
- Levels: 2
- Bedrooms: 3 (1 master suites with private bathroom)
- Bedroom views: 2 mountain view
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Bed types: 1 Master Suite with King Size bed plus balcony. 2 Queen size rooms with Queen size beds.
- 800 thread count sheets
- Maximum Occupants: 6
- Housekeeping Service provided once weekly and additional housekeeping service is available.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms and balcony.
- Direct TV with 32” flat screen TV
- Wireless Internet
- Security house alarm
- Children Welcome
- No pets
- Smoking only in outdoor areas
- Check in time: 3pm
- Check out time: 11am
- A 4x4 vehicle is a must to access the villa.
- Alarm clock
- 800 threadcount Egyptian cotton bedding with duvet cover
- In room safe
- Vanity/makeup mirror
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- cotton towels
- Shower in master suite
- Dinnerware service for 8
- Ice maker
- Side by side refrigerator
- Tea/coffee maker
- concrete counter tops
- Private Infinity pool (26 x 12 )
- Gas barbeque
- BBQ Ranch